Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] yahoo

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2003
      Oh Meghan, it must be just awful for you to be living with those headaches. I remember in my youth I had migraines and cluster headaches and it was almost unbearable. I don't have any answers for you...just wanted to sympathize with you. And Alley will be back soon and she has a terrible time with headaches so she might have some suggestions.

      Course <meow> she might not live long if she keeps making passes at my Willem <g>