Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] completely off topic.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      Wait just one minute.....Alley has taken over your house....and wants to marry you???? Meow...just wait until she get's back. At least she doesn't know she made a mistake in wanting to drag you off to a church...didn't she remember the horse stable <g> Well, I won't forget and when I get there, watch out <g>

      But I'm glad she hugged you for me....even though she bruised you...now you just need me to come kiss those bruises and make them all better <g>