completely off topic.

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      HI.Alleypat is in Amsterdam.She has taken over my house and wants to marry me.If I say no see will drag me to the church and she has hand like shovels.She is a chain-smoking-killerwhale who treats me like a texan longhorn.Thanks Tat for asking her to hug me for you,I.am all bruises. Help,is there a phonenumber I can dial?.(dial M for murder).LOL.No more off topics just want to stir things up.Willem.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
        Wait just one minute.....Alley has taken over your house....and wants to marry you???? Meow...just wait until she get's back. At least she doesn't know she made a mistake in wanting to drag you off to a church...didn't she remember the horse stable <g> Well, I won't forget and when I get there, watch out <g>

        But I'm glad she hugged you for me....even though she bruised you...now you just need me to come kiss those bruises and make them all better <g>