Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Pete

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Good luck with getting on the transplant list. Hopefully you won't
      remain there long. I know a couple of people who have had transplants
      AND completed treatment after their transplant and are sustained
      responders. And yes, their quality of life is much better! (Even the
      ones who have not done treatment are much better.) Stay positive!

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        I wish you all the luck in the world that you get listed and get a liver quickly. I know people who have had the quality of their lives greatly improved after a transplant and will send you positive thoughts. Please keep us posted.

        Blessings
        Tatezi

        I am to start tests for listing for transplant the 12th O feb. The VA must complete all test within 90 day time frame so I may get listed soonest which is good as I am fading..