Claudine/

  • pmgilbertson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      In a message dated 1/31/03 10:10:24 AM Central Standard Time,
      GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > claudine intexas <claudineintexas@...>
      > Subject: Acetaminophen, Tylenol Liver Damage
      Subject: Drugs That May Cause Liver Dysfunction or Damage

      GREAT POSTS. Had read it some where before but missplaced it. (brain shut
      down)
      Thanks Claudine...

      Well ALL
      I get another surgical site to try and heal. More and larger hernias now one
      the size of a 1/2 large grapefruit, + R ingunial is gettting larger. the
      inginual is behind a layer of plastic mesh. JOY JOY Happy happy it took the
      Dr almost a week to get me into shape for my last surgery now how long will
      it take? Finally have some snow ball effect going my way. I am to start tests
      for listing for transplant the 12th O feb. The VA must complete all test
      within 90 day time frame so I may get listed soonest which is good as I am
      fading.. Hope to be on the UW WI liver list by the 20th of May.. Oh Joy am I
      trading one set of problems for another? will I get back any quality of life?
      multitudes of questions.. and the VA doesnt like to answer them..
      Take care ALL fight and beat that damn dragon. I must run away and hopefully
      live to fight another day..  as ever tired and depressed beyond limits. Pete

      "Chance favors the prepared mind"
      Louis Pasteur

      ** If you can't be a good example then you have to be a horrible warning**

      Da YOOPER

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1 1:09 PM
        Good luck with getting on the transplant list. Hopefully you won't
        remain there long. I know a couple of people who have had transplants
        AND completed treatment after their transplant and are sustained
        responders. And yes, their quality of life is much better! (Even the
        ones who have not done treatment are much better.) Stay positive!

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1 5:33 PM
          I wish you all the luck in the world that you get listed and get a liver quickly. I know people who have had the quality of their lives greatly improved after a transplant and will send you positive thoughts. Please keep us posted.

          Blessings
          Tatezi