Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] lecithin-to Vicky

  • Vicky Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
      Carol <csean@...> wrote:Hi

      Too bad I didn't know about Licithin before the cirrhosis....but thanks Gail, I will get some anyway.

      Meghan---my TSH went from a 1.something to 2.44.....and I'm feeling more fatigued than before. When I mentioned to the Doc that my TSH went up he immediately said "it's in the normal range".....normal being 0.30-5.50....I have the test results right in front of me. So I can tell that if my thyroid level changes while on tx, which I start again in March....I'm going to have a battle on my hands unless treatment totally blows out my thyroid, which is quite common so I've read on this forum. Oh well, one day at a time.