Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] AST and ALT out of range results

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2003
      I just buy "standardized" milk thistle but there is a Maximum Milk thistle that Claudine has found to be the best in her opinion. It's too pricey for me. You can get info on it at hepatitis-central.com..opost a message to the attention of Claudine and ask her for info. She is our "knowledgebase" <g>

      Remember, DO NOT take a multi vitamin that contains iron. That is very important.

      Have to go to work and am going to the county clinic this afternoon to again try to get a clinic card so I don't have to deal with this walk in clinic any more. Just don't know why I'm having such a problem getting a card. But I'll see a shrink today and hopefully she'll be able to help me "work the system."

      Good day everyone!
      Blessings