Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1144

  • pmgilbertson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2003
      In a message dated 1/26/03 8:39:24 AM Central Standard Time,
      GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Vicky McKay

      AND exactly what is NASH?? besides a liver disease? WHat are the sides and
      does it make cirrhosis move faster??I need info.. I went from stage 3 grade 4
      to end stage in less than 2 years... wondering if another disease has some
      how worked into dis here damn Hep C. Pete G

      "Chance favors the prepared mind"
      Louis Pasteur

      ** If you can't be a good example then you have to be a horrible warning**

      Da YOOPER