Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] More Info on MSM

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Amen Gail....I wake up every hour....so I know about crappy sleep. I will look for the drug you mentioned....but being in Canada it's not going to be fun finding it LOL.

      From: Carol <csean@...>
      Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:23:33 -0800
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com

      Hi Tat and Gail

      I'm for sure going to try MSM....I don't have joint pain but if it helps my
      memory, it's worth it. I can't believe how bad my memory is. I know what
      Gee means....my mother had a good memory until she passed away at 75. I
      feel like I have the onset of Alzhiemers....but I think it is the HepC brain
      thingie. I know people who have very little fibrosis and aren't ready for
      treatment and their memory isn't quite up to par either....not as bad as
      mine anyway....I must remember to hit the send button now. DUHHH

      I'll be starting treatment again in late February....doc says if I don't
      stay on it, Hep will kill me....my liver is really bad. I'm just praying
      that I can get the peg...keep your fingers crossed for me. Am going to
      Vegas the first week of February to enjoy myself....I have to go back to
      Vegas in July for a wedding but I know I'll be sick then so at least I'll
      have one trip that's a lot of fun LOL.