Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] for Tatezi

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi Tat

      I know things are bad for you right now....but you are such an inspiration to us, you hold tons of wisdom that we need. So very many people have lost their jobs since 9/11 I am praying you will find something better soon....please just hang in there for now, as difficult as that is. Your kitties need you and so do we.

      Huggggggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
        Thanks, Carol...was just having a really bad weekend. Spent most of the weekend deciding what was necessary to my life and what could be sold and for how much so I could have an apartment sale and try to get my head above water again...it just put me in a really down mood. It was really hard on me and got me down. But I'm hanging in there...I don't have to like it though.

        Blessings