Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] More Info on MSM

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      HI Tatezi!

      Nice poem, thanks. I know of others who have had good luck with MSM. I
      just might try it again as my food allergies are dying down-I can now eat
      chocolate again!!! I think I had just been sensitized by working with large
      quantities of irritating compounds at work. I am on another project now and
      am no longer having the weird reactions.

      gail