Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] MSM

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 28, 2002
      I personally take 1000mg 2x daily. It only stays in your system for up to 12 hours and then what hasn't been used is expelled....so it's important to take it twice a day. Most people take 500mg 2x daily.

      You can buy it online or in store....I buy in store.

      tatezi
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 30, 2004
        LOL...seems this topic comes up at least once a year. I've attached a doc that has some of the research I did on MSM way back when....sure am glad I saved it....I've posted it several times since then.

        Blessings
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 31, 2004
          In a message dated 3/30/2004 7:30:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          tatezi@... writes:
          LOL...seems this topic comes up at least once a year. I've attached a doc
          that has some of the research I did on MSM way back when....sure am glad I saved
          it....I've posted it several times since then.
          Dear Tat,
          I'm sure you did and it went right over my head, or it was during one of
          those periods I go through of overload. Anyway, you mentioned attachment. Did I
          lose something here?

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2004
              tatezi@... writes:
              LOL...seems this topic comes up at least once a year. I've attached a doc
              that has some of the research I did on MSM way back when....sure am
              Dear Tat,
              I looked it up in the files. I think I was taking Glucosamine at that point.
              Anyway, thanks.
              I'm off to the vitamin store.