post treatment blues

  • gran02ny <SitaPaul@cs.com>
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hello friends,
      I finished treatment July 31, 2002. My final viral load test will
      be on Jan. 13th. I still don't have much energy and my headaches are
      still really bad. Sometimes I wish I had never heard of this
      treatment. Still hoping I will eventually get back to normal, but
      who knew it would take so long? Each month that goes by I hope will
      be better, but I don't seem to be improving. Even tried
      accupuncture. Each day is such a struggle. Only those who have been
      there would understand. I read your e-mail every day and many times
      see myself there and learn. Thank you and Merry Christmas. Meghan
    • w.m.landstra
      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 17, 2003
        Hi.For sweating try the sauna,also good for other things,make sure you stay inside long enough for your organs to sweat,may take some practice,it also gives you a wonderfull relaxed feeling after you take the cold shower.Willem.