Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Digest Number 1103

  • Curlykew
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2002
      Hey, there are ways to combat the joint pain.. had it bad... Take MSM now and whenever i run out ... i am reminded how bad it can be.. but with th MSM supplement ..doing much better.

      optimistic,

      Dawn

      Has anyone gotten disability on the grounds of
      depression? I am
      filing on the grounds of depression, cirrochiss,
      and perhaps joint
      pain. Also, I am one that has been in recovery
      for over 2 years in a
      methdone mmt program--have been clean all that
      time. I am mainly
      there now for the purpose of pain control due to
      the severe joint
      pain. Also, I would like to know what the test is
      called if there is
      one for (I can't spell the word) but it is
      associated with hep and it
      is a word starting with a C-very long word. Does
      anyone know what I
      am talking about? Also, I was wondering since all
      the drs, including
      my gastro and psch knew that I was on MMT and it
      will of course be in
      my records, if the methadone will hurt me or
      hinder me in regards of
      my disability. Do they look @ addiction as a
      disease fitting any
      critereia for benifits. If anyone has any
      answeres to the above
      questions or any experience with it any of it,
      any comments welcome.
      Thanks-Cher

      My message to you: Don't worry, be happy!!
      Love to hear from YOU!
      Dawn

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2002
        Cher,

        Is the word you're looking for cryoglobulinemia? Do your fingers get numb
        when you're outside in the cold?

        I don't know anything about disability, but I received an email from someone
        who's in a veterans' group with me. It contains some links concerning social
        security. I don't know if it will help you, but I'll forward.

        <A HREF="http://www.ssa.gov/regulations/index.htm">SSA Program Rules</A>

        <A HREF="http://www2.rpa.net/~lrandall/filing.html">Filing For Disability Benefits</A>

        <A HREF="http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_02/20cfr404_02.html">2002 CFR Title 20, Volume 2</A>

        Hope this helps. Good luck.