Vaccination

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      You must take Hep A and B vaccination, there will not be any problem.

      Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG

      ---- Original Message -- From: DelValle, Louis

      Dear Doc,

      I'm trying to decide whether to get vaccinated for Hep A and/or =
      B.
      I've had Hep C for quite a few years but my symptoms have been minimal
      (thank God) - mostly fatigue, although not disabling. So, I'd like to =
      know
      if there is any likely danger in my getting the two vaccines OR is the =
      risk
      of not getting greater? HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND THE WHOLE GROUP!

      Louie