Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Making out Christmas Cards

  • AlleyPat
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2002
      hey David dude!

      LTNS! I'm not working. Haven't worked for a year now. Will prolly start sending out resumes in Jan or Feb, when I get off the interferon and start feeling better.

      How ya doing?

      It'll be late, but I'll send a card and hugs your way :) Keep in touch!

      Alley

      "If you want to be a hero knight, never look directly into the mirror, lest you see that tin pot on your head instead of a glorious plumed helmet!"