Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

VACCINATION QUESTION

Expand Messages
  • DelValle, Louis
    Dear Doc, I m trying to decide whether to get vaccinated for Hep A and/or B. I ve had Hep C for quite a few years but my symptoms have been minimal (thank God)
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Dear Doc,

      I'm trying to decide whether to get vaccinated for Hep A and/or B.
      I've had Hep C for quite a few years but my symptoms have been minimal
      (thank God) - mostly fatigue, although not disabling. So, I'd like to know
      if there is any likely danger in my getting the two vaccines OR is the risk
      of not getting greater? HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND THE WHOLE GROUP!

      Louie
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.