Re: liver

  • Suzy Balone
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      I was wondering if anyone knew how often you should get live biopsys?
      have been off treatment since March of 2001, and how often should you get
      your viral load done or maybe one shouldn't even worry about it if they are
      feeling okay?
      Decided not to go on the new peg interferon the other combo about did me in,
      Am feeling okay , am on Prozac which is helping with mood, joints ache a lot
      but what else is new huh everyone???

      1 B enzymes were checked and haven't risen much at all in 1 year so that is
      good.
      Miss everyone as I don't get on as often as I should and then have to really
      read to catch up but still think of everyone often.
      Hope everyone has great holidays. Good to see you back on Tat
      Allley thanks for th e pics of your Thankgiving holiday, I did check those
      out, hope the melanoma is taken care of finally.
      Have been working a lot as my place of employment is leaving in June so
      will be out of a job, and looking I guess as lots of others will be doing.
      Am thankful am feeling okay though and enjoy hearing from everyone. thanks
      for the tradtion Willem and remember we will all be with you in spirit.

      Claudine Congratulations, and you are going to deliver your grandbaby how
      special!! well alll better get going and talk to everyone soon

      Suzy

      http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf