Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Doc

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 16, 2002
      HI.So at least yr Doc. is waiting for new developments inTX also.I had no reaction,except one,on my posting about new developments.One of t he new developments will be protease-blockers either mono or in combination with Ribavarine or Peg-interferon.Some yrs ago people where dying of aids,today,at least in the western world,nobody is dying of Aids anymore and live almost normal lives.That.s the way it will be with Hep-C.Even when the virus cannot,in some cases,being completely erradicated it can be kept in check.The virus is causing the damage,if the viral-load is low,the damage will be less or am I wrong.In a few yrs from now Hep-C. will be,at the worst,a treatable chronical disease of which you will not die and live a normal live.I hve great faith in science and all over the world they.re searching for cures.My concern is with the so-called third world where western medicines to combat HIV and Hep-C are not readily avaiable and people dying unneccesary