SSDI question

  • cheri <runabout104@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2002
      Has anyone gotten disability on the grounds of depression? I am
      filing on the grounds of depression, cirrochiss, and perhaps joint
      pain. Also, I am one that has been in recovery for over 2 years in a
      methdone mmt program--have been clean all that time. I am mainly
      there now for the purpose of pain control due to the severe joint
      pain. Also, I would like to know what the test is called if there is
      one for (I can't spell the word) but it is associated with hep and it
      is a word starting with a C-very long word. Does anyone know what I
      am talking about? Also, I was wondering since all the drs, including
      my gastro and psch knew that I was on MMT and it will of course be in
      my records, if the methadone will hurt me or hinder me in regards of
      my disability. Do they look @ addiction as a disease fitting any
      critereia for benifits. If anyone has any answeres to the above
      questions or any experience with it any of it, any comments welcome.
      Thanks-Cher