Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Re: FLASH! Erl's Hep-C numbers update...! Erl's own words..

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2002
      HI.I went to the site and sorry that I gave the impression that this gadget was for sale there.This is not the case.I wish Erl goodluck and if it works the group will get the nxt Nobel-price for medicine.William.
      From: "justerl2001 <erl@...>" <erl@...>
      Date: Sat Dec 7, 2002 6:29 am
      Subject: VERIFICATION

      I am having GREAT results from the use of this God send device. Blood
      test of 11-25-02 revealed RNA strand count for hepC1b of 14,441!
      Liver enzymes again dropping, AST 93, ALT 92. Due to extremely busy
      model/film schedule I have not been able to adhere to proven usage
      format. I can resume regular usuage on 12-14-02. I make sure to zill
      at least once a day for a minimum of 20 minutes. Also use of ozonated
      water has been seldom, as has regular dosing with collodial silver. I
      buy 2/$1 9v. batts at our local $0.99 store. These last me an average
      of 5 weeks of consistant usage on the high end of output. Build it-
      use it. It does not need bells & whistles! May the Blessings
      Be...justerl. Don't waste your life's time on other devices!!!

      --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "Baby_grand
      <bobluhrs@e...>" <bobluhrs@e...> wrote:
      > There's no one advocating this versus drugs. It's being researched
      > and the numbers are real, so naturally it's being followed up with
      > further tests, and anyone can test it for themselves.
      >
      > Since no funds exist to test it, people are doing it themselves,
      and
      > there is no offer to provide units at ANY price. The plans are
      free,
      > people buy their own parts at local stores. It is grass roots,
      only,
      > and people have to learn to solder to build it. If it were a
      racket
      > someone would be trying to claim and sell things, but this is not
      the
      > case. They have to build it themselves or it isn't legal, and I
      want
      > it to be legal, and above board. We don't know yet if the results
      > will be repeatable beyond Erl's case and one other person with Hep-
      > who had great symptomatic relief, return of energy, etc.
      >
      > I just want it known, this is not a claim of medical benefits, but
      > preliminary test that is very remarkable, so I thought you would
      > appreciate hearing about it rather than my keeping it private.
      >
      > bG
      >
      > --- In GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com, "willem landstra"
      > <rmland@t...> wrote:
      > > HI.Is this some miracle cure for people with HIV or a sick
      > joke?.Millions of people are suffering from HIV and labs all around
      > the world are searching for a cure and here is a web-site which a
      30
      > dollar gadget which will decrease viralload in a matter of weeks.I
      > simply don.t believe it and the people advocating this should bear
      > in mind that they are giving people false hopes and should not be
      > taken seriously.When I find out I got HCV people offered me all
      kinds
      > of cures from Herbal to Jesus from Chinese to Norwegian.The only
      > thing which,I hope,got rid of the virus was Scheering plough and
      not
      > a 30 dollar gadget.William.

      Hepatitis