Back sorta!

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hey folks! Just wanted to peep in and say hi and hope you all are
      doing well. Hubby and I just returned from a great Thanksgiving
      vacation. We drove from the Dallas area of Texas to Winchester
      Tennessee to Greenville South Carolina and back. Almost 2000 miles
      round trip! The countryside was beautiful. If you're interested, I
      am posting our pix at http://www.geocities.com/alleypat Not all up
      yet, but a few pages are there.

      I'm still on the high dose interferon for melanoma. My treatment
      ends about Feb I think, if I can make it haha. This stuff is sure
      getting old! I think then I'll be having more tests to see if
      anything is lurking about the old bod. I will also get a HCV PCR
      just to see if I managed to kill more than one bird.

      I hope all your Thanksgiving holidays were safe and wonderful. I've
      missed all of you!

      Alley
      http://home.attbi.com/~patriciajean