Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] HCV life

  • Gail Samples
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
      Thanks Doc-Holy Moly!!! a trillion a day!

      gail

      From: "Doc" <gidoc@...>
      Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:47:16 +0530
      To: GIWorld-Hepatitis@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] HCV life

      Hi Gail,
      Hope you are keeping well. Connie's passing away was indeed unexpected and
      sad. But life must go on..

      Regarding life of HCV, it is rather short , about 2.7 hours is its life in
      plasma so it stays active for about that much period outside the body as
      well. It is its rapid multiplication inside the body that keeps it going.
      When active, as much as one trillion virus are produced daily, which keep
      the blood pool going.

      Dr Sharat Misra MD,DM,FACG