Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] (no subject)

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      HI.Going 8 months now off TX.Energy level has returned to almost normal,when I stop smoking I can run the 100 mtrs in a minute.Stop smoking almost as difficult as beating the dragon.Went to a chinese doc for acupuncture.He put little a little silver knob in my right ear.Whenever I felt the need of smoking I had to push it 30 times,(TRUE).It cost me 30 dollar.When I took the streetcar home the driver stopped the streetcar because he thought that I was a nutcase.When I told him about the knob in my ear etc. it made things worse and the paramedics took care of me.I think I just going to buy a box of wet matches.Lol,William.