Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] A very Happy Thanksgiving to us all ( a little late)

  • willem landstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      HI.Glad to know you.re doing fine.Brainfog clearing,that.s good because of all the side-effects brainfog is the worse(for me).After you finish tx that bl..... brainfog will disappeare completely!.When I was on tx I would put a letter which I hve to post in my pocket but completely forgot to put it in the mailbox,I had to make notes etc.(claudine told me to do that).Waiting for the result of treatment is agonizing,subconsiously it.s affecting you even when you try to put it on halt.But think positive,you.re responding the way you should be responding,half the battle is won and complete victory is not far away!!!.By the way it.s afwfully quiet on the western front....meaning the group.William.