Donna - off topic

  • GWhel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Hi Donna,

      You asked how I am. I'm doing fine. I've taken 19 injections of peg as of
      Sat. night.

      Hemoglobin is improving with procrit.

      Absolute neutrophil count is up and down. Neupogen doesn't seem to be working
      consistently.

      I had blood drawn Friday for a PCR. Will get the results on 12/9 when I see
      my doctor. Keeping my fingers crossed till then.

      You asked how I felt about you opening up your own business. I think it would
      be fantastic. Get ready to work more hours, though. I think what works for us
      is that my wife and I are partners. We get to spend our time together and
      share the overhead. We have three other stylists who work with us, which is
      good for association, but by the time we pay their commission, products, our
      share of their social security and medicare taxes, 25% of their volume goes
      to help us with expenses. There are a lot fewer expenses if you just rent a
      chair at a decent salon.

      Hope you're doing well. I'll be curious to hear why your doctor wants to keep
      you on longer that 48 weeks.

      Oh, you asked about the zoloft. I can't tell any difference. I either didn't
      need it to begin with, or it's not the product for me.

      Take good care,
      Your friend,
      Gene