wedding - off topic

  • Mark Middle Mountain
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      I have an outfit made all of gourds that, if invited, I will wear to the
      wedding. And the cat isn't a real problem, they would just have to be
      stable cats instead of house cats.

      And instead of little dishes of candy at the reception I imagine there will
      be bowls filled with supplements like milk thistle, ALA, MSM, and zinc/vit
      C lozenges.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Excellent suggestions...and your gourds will fit right in with our wedding plans <g>