Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] first shot

  • Claudia Kane
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
      good luck Pat....#5 shot here .... make sure you drink LOTS of water and then some more!
      Aloha,
      Claudia

    • GWhel@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
        Pulling for you, Pat.

        I've taken 16 injections so far, plus Neupogen and Procrit which seems to be
        helping keep me on treatment. 1a.

        Hang in there,

        Your friend,
        Gene
      • Mscue40@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2002
          HI PAT, Wonderful news, you are now on your way killing the dragon.
          Which brand of treatment are you taking? Sheerings or Roche?
          I just reached my middle point, 24 weeks! Yahoo
          I did inquire about receiving the flu shot. The Dr. said no need this year,
          that the ribavirin was enough as that is an immune booster.
          Your fellow Hepper friend,
          Donna

        • Claudia Kane

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2002
              HI.Pat,good wonderfull news,now you will see light on the end of the tunnel,as people said on the group that I was going to get cured so will you.Absolutely. And when you.re feeling sick and depressed think of the wedding Tat and I are going to have,feather costumes,me in drag with a dead cat wrapped around my shoulder ,chanting hepper songs ,and a priest instead of giving hosti you get a spoonfull of MSM. Ofcourse you.re invited,you can even stay overnight in the gueststable,I.ll make sure the cats are out.The first shot is the beginning of the last shot you.ll ever take.Courage,William.
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
                Good luck Pat! Hang in there, hopefully it will all be worth it.

                http://webhosting.yahoo.com/