Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] first shot

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
      LOL...our wedding will break all records. I don't know about dressing in drag for me, but I've always dreamed of a cape made of feathers. But we still have to figure out the cat problem <g> I love all critters and but cats are my favorite companions....well, horses are a close second....maybe we should make the stable our home <g>
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
        good luck Pat....#5 shot here .... make sure you drink LOTS of water and then some more!
        Aloha,
        Claudia

      • GWhel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
          Pulling for you, Pat.

          I've taken 16 injections so far, plus Neupogen and Procrit which seems to be
          helping keep me on treatment. 1a.

          Hang in there,

          Your friend,
          Gene
        • Mscue40@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 4, 2002
            HI PAT, Wonderful news, you are now on your way killing the dragon.
            Which brand of treatment are you taking? Sheerings or Roche?
            I just reached my middle point, 24 weeks! Yahoo
            I did inquire about receiving the flu shot. The Dr. said no need this year,
            that the ribavirin was enough as that is an immune booster.
            Your fellow Hepper friend,
            Donna

          • Claudia Kane

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
                  Good luck Pat! Hang in there, hopefully it will all be worth it.

                  http://webhosting.yahoo.com/