first shot

  • pat post
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hi all, Finally, after three years of waiting for the
      peg, I started TX this past Fri. I was feeling quite
      sick most of Sat. Feel better today, tired after
      activity. Hope the next shot isn't as bad, but
      staying positive. Excellent news from William,
      congrats! Humor is good too, I am getting a mental
      picture of your wedding. :- ))))). Take good care
      all, have a good week.

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
          good luck Pat....#5 shot here .... make sure you drink LOTS of water and then some more!
          Aloha,
          Claudia

        • GWhel@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2002
            Pulling for you, Pat.

            I've taken 16 injections so far, plus Neupogen and Procrit which seems to be
            helping keep me on treatment. 1a.

            Hang in there,

            Your friend,
            Gene
          • Mscue40@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 4, 2002
              HI PAT, Wonderful news, you are now on your way killing the dragon.
              Which brand of treatment are you taking? Sheerings or Roche?
              I just reached my middle point, 24 weeks! Yahoo
              I did inquire about receiving the flu shot. The Dr. said no need this year,
              that the ribavirin was enough as that is an immune booster.
              Your fellow Hepper friend,
              Donna

            • Claudia Kane

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 5, 2002
                    Good luck Pat! Hang in there, hopefully it will all be worth it.

                    http://webhosting.yahoo.com/