Re: CURED!

  • srw1954@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      William! Congratulations! Mazel Tov! Skol! Tears of happiness ran down my
      cheeks reading your message, for you and appreciation of what you, and all of
      us, have gone through or are going through now. What wonderful, wonderful
      news, you really made my day!
      I'm a little bit confused though. I realize the viral load test you had done
      was very sensitive, probably with a reference range of 5, and anything less
      than 5 is non-detectable....is that what you had done, or did you have
      another test that actually says the virus is completely gone for sure? I
      have been non-detectable (less than 5 IU's) for almost three years (last
      tested in Feb. 2002....next time in Feb. 2003), so, like you say, there is
      less than a 5% chance the dragon will ever come back. That's almost like
      saying I'm cured, but it would be nice if they come up with a test that says
      for sure.
      Anyway, I am so happy for you.....you deserve it!
      By the way, I assume you have fully recovered from the attack you endured a
      few months ago. I hope so!
      --Sara