Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
      Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

      Liefs
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
        That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee