Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 2 7:54 AM
      Yes, Now I am very curious to see what this William looks like.
      You know I just can't stop thinking of how happy I am for you!
      Congratulations once Again!
      Donna who is smiling today.

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 2 11:18 AM
        Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

        Liefs
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2 4:11 PM
          That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee