Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • carol
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      CONGRATULATIONS WILLEM!! I am so happy for you, you've been through so much treatment....YIPPPEEEEE for you. I think living in Holland is a real + too, here in Canada they wouldn't allow us to do that much treatment, nevermind not having the peg funded....I am so glad to hear this, I haven't replied before, I wanted to wait for the results and I'm so glad to hear this....it gives all us geno1s some faith.

      Hugggggggs
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
        LOL William....you're a funny guy!!! Hates cats? I rather doubt it...about being gay, who knows?....but rather doubt it, you my dutch friend....you are priceless!!...and CURED from the dragon....and that's all that really counts anyway.

        Hugggggggs
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
          Yes, Now I am very curious to see what this William looks like.
          You know I just can't stop thinking of how happy I am for you!
          Congratulations once Again!
          Donna who is smiling today.

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
            Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

            Liefs

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
              That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee