Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • GWhel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      William,

      Way to go!! Really happy for you. Hope that virus knows better than to mess
      with you again!

      Your friend,
      Gene
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hip hip hooray....I am so very happy for you, Willem. You have been in my thoughts so much and I've been keeping a candle burning for you.

        Now can we get married so I can come live in the Netherlands <g>

        Blessings
        Tatezi
        (Whose phone line has been down since yesterday morning and the repair guy just got me up and running so I've probably missed a lot of messages, not to mention bounced a lot of messages)

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
          During my phone troubles, I didn't get Willem's original message....would someone please forward it to me offlist????

        • willem landstra

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
              CONGRATULATIONS WILLEM!! I am so happy for you, you've been through so much treatment....YIPPPEEEEE for you. I think living in Holland is a real + too, here in Canada they wouldn't allow us to do that much treatment, nevermind not having the peg funded....I am so glad to hear this, I haven't replied before, I wanted to wait for the results and I'm so glad to hear this....it gives all us geno1s some faith.

              Hugggggggs
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
                LOL William....you're a funny guy!!! Hates cats? I rather doubt it...about being gay, who knows?....but rather doubt it, you my dutch friend....you are priceless!!...and CURED from the dragon....and that's all that really counts anyway.

                Hugggggggs

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                  Yes, Now I am very curious to see what this William looks like.
                  You know I just can't stop thinking of how happy I am for you!
                  Congratulations once Again!
                  Donna who is smiling today.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                    Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

                    Liefs

                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                      That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee