Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • Claudia Kane
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1 6:41 AM
      Congratulations William - you deserve it....may we all be as lucky as you!
      Aloha,
      Claudia

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1 9:19 AM
        William,
        I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I think it's time for you
        to go out and celebrate now. Make sure you keep coming back though
        and keep reminding us of your success story.

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
      • GWhel@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1 11:27 AM
          William,

          Way to go!! Really happy for you. Hope that virus knows better than to mess
          with you again!

          Your friend,
          Gene
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1 12:14 PM
            Hip hip hooray....I am so very happy for you, Willem. You have been in my thoughts so much and I've been keeping a candle burning for you.

            Now can we get married so I can come live in the Netherlands <g>

            Blessings
            Tatezi
            (Whose phone line has been down since yesterday morning and the repair guy just got me up and running so I've probably missed a lot of messages, not to mention bounced a lot of messages)

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1 12:15 PM
              During my phone troubles, I didn't get Willem's original message....would someone please forward it to me offlist????

            • willem landstra

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 1 10:25 PM
                  CONGRATULATIONS WILLEM!! I am so happy for you, you've been through so much treatment....YIPPPEEEEE for you. I think living in Holland is a real + too, here in Canada they wouldn't allow us to do that much treatment, nevermind not having the peg funded....I am so glad to hear this, I haven't replied before, I wanted to wait for the results and I'm so glad to hear this....it gives all us geno1s some faith.

                  Hugggggggs
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 1 10:52 PM
                    LOL William....you're a funny guy!!! Hates cats? I rather doubt it...about being gay, who knows?....but rather doubt it, you my dutch friend....you are priceless!!...and CURED from the dragon....and that's all that really counts anyway.

                    Hugggggggs

                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 2 7:54 AM
                      Yes, Now I am very curious to see what this William looks like.
                      You know I just can't stop thinking of how happy I am for you!
                      Congratulations once Again!
                      Donna who is smiling today.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2 11:18 AM
                        Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

                        Liefs

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 2 4:11 PM
                          That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee