Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Cured!!.

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      Oh William, God bless you! I have goosebumps reading your story. I am
      celebrating with you right now!!!!
      So now your life goes on, what will you be doing?
      You will feel so good you won't know what to do with yourself JA?
      What is your native language?
      My very best well wish's to you.
      Your certainly have been a tower of strength. What great will power you
      have.
      WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!
      My boyfriend lives in Oslo, perhaps one day we will meet.
      Your Happy Friend,
      Donna

    • Claudia Kane
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
        Congratulations William - you deserve it....may we all be as lucky as you!
        Aloha,
        Claudia

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
          William,
          I am so happy for you! Congratulations! I think it's time for you
          to go out and celebrate now. Make sure you keep coming back though
          and keep reminding us of your success story.

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
        • GWhel@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
            William,

            Way to go!! Really happy for you. Hope that virus knows better than to mess
            with you again!

            Your friend,
            Gene
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
              Hip hip hooray....I am so very happy for you, Willem. You have been in my thoughts so much and I've been keeping a candle burning for you.

              Now can we get married so I can come live in the Netherlands <g>

              Blessings
              Tatezi
              (Whose phone line has been down since yesterday morning and the repair guy just got me up and running so I've probably missed a lot of messages, not to mention bounced a lot of messages)

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
                During my phone troubles, I didn't get Willem's original message....would someone please forward it to me offlist????

              • willem landstra

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
                    CONGRATULATIONS WILLEM!! I am so happy for you, you've been through so much treatment....YIPPPEEEEE for you. I think living in Holland is a real + too, here in Canada they wouldn't allow us to do that much treatment, nevermind not having the peg funded....I am so glad to hear this, I haven't replied before, I wanted to wait for the results and I'm so glad to hear this....it gives all us geno1s some faith.

                    Hugggggggs
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
                      LOL William....you're a funny guy!!! Hates cats? I rather doubt it...about being gay, who knows?....but rather doubt it, you my dutch friend....you are priceless!!...and CURED from the dragon....and that's all that really counts anyway.

                      Hugggggggs

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                        Yes, Now I am very curious to see what this William looks like.
                        You know I just can't stop thinking of how happy I am for you!
                        Congratulations once Again!
                        Donna who is smiling today.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                          Well, I've always thought you were black and gay...I'm white and straight. Jewish doesn't bother me if pagan doesn't bother you. Being married in a horse stable is fine....I'm right at home in horse stables after my 13 years of working with thoroughbreds. And I've done the haystack thing too <g> I smoke cigarettes all day so the cigars don't bother me, but the cats...now that's a problem <g>

                          Liefs

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 2, 2002
                            That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you! God bless you, luv always, gee