Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Donna / fatigue..from Tatezi

  • Cyndi Mears
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2002
      Ah, it's so nice to hear someone else talk about the benefits of acupuncture. I have been an avid supporter of acupuncture and chinese medicine for years...without it, I don't know how I would have made it through treatment, let alone dealing with the aches and pains of life. Sometimes when I'm just feeling overwhelmed by life I go for a treatment just to have my qi (chi) balanced and always leave feeling so much more at peace with life.

      If you live in or close to a large city, check to see if there are any oriental schools of medicine in the area. The last two years of schooling, students need to do x amount of hours of clinical work so all chinese medicine schools that are in Chicago have free clinic times. In the three years I've been using the clinics (before that I had a real job with real insurance and a real salary and used a private oriental doctor) I've had great success using the free clinics at the oriental schools of medicine. They can even help with things like colds, flu, headaches, etc.

      Blessings

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2002
        I have been toying with this idea for some time, wants me to run out there
        and try and find someone!! esp when I hear such wonderful results about
        fatigue, ahhh to feel 20 again, actually I would settle for 35 or more LOL