Donna / fatigue

  • EnViolet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      Hi Donna

      I'm not sure if this would be an option for you but after reading Daves
      website I decided to give acupuncture a try for the fatigue. I have been
      completely wiped out energy wise from the virus for the last 5 years .I am
      not on the treatment yet, will be going on it beginnning of next year.

      After one acupuncture session, I have the energy I had at 20 back. I am
      astounded at the results and he has recommended I come twice a week for 3
      weeks to get everything back in balance. I have energy, I am sleeping really
      well. I feel calm. I really did not expect to see such dramatic results after
      only one session and as with everything I am sure response varies with
      individuals. Good luck with the fatigue
      Adelle