First Shot

  • Claudia Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002
      Took my first shot Thursday night....dull headache, fever & chills & nausua through yesterday...seems much better today. Definite drop in energy but I'll just have to work through that! Still feeling positive...thanks to all.
      Aloha,
      Claudia

    • Mscue40@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002
        Wonderful Claudia, attitude is 90% of it.
        Remember this will all pass.
        Your fellow hepper,
        Donna

      • willem landstra
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
          HI.I.am a trooper,1a,two unsuccesfull treatments,finished the third four months ago,combi-treatment.I feel that this one caught on,enzymes ok,RNA-test nxt month.So whatever you do don.t give up.After tx all the nasty side-effects will disappeare and yr energy will come bouncing back.Goodluck william.