Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Starting treatment today

  • Claudia Kane
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
      First shot night went well....did the shot about 8 went to sleep about 10 and slept until 3:30 when I woke up with a mild headache and achy, stiff neck....slight nausua...but feel okay now....just tired, but figure that is probably from the fact that I have been awake since 3:30...guess I will have to learn to nap.
      Thanks to all who sent their thoughts my way.
      Aloha,
      Claudia