Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] hair loss-Martine

  • martine
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      hi.
      god one person think isnt a wonder cure.try GNC, or if your near one, a natural foods store, GMC,has hair & nail vitamin,thats all it says on it,and another way,of growing hair and nails, is tuna fish,its the protien, that helps it.we all dont know this,. but hair is 97% water,and 3 % protien, so it needs oritien nourishment,verses moisture.. I dont know how you like it, but it works wonders,
      Let me know if you need any more advice.
      ((((( huggs ))))))
      Martine
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
        I didn't think it really worked either, might have slowed it down some or
        could have been just that my hair was done losing all it could, luckily had
        quite a bit to begin with. Good luck
        Suzy

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
          It's GNC General Nutrition center
          Probably most health food stores carry something that works, my hubby is
          Canadian from close to Calgary.
          He'll be there for about a month or so real soon, first going to Montreal.

          Hugs to all

          Martha
        • martine
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2002
            yes they are,but , they must have something comperable to a GNC. let me know, ,i'll ship then to you.
            Martine

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2002
              Thanks Martha......Canadians are sooo out of date LOL. Nahhh, we just name our stores something different...thanx and I hope hubby enjoys being in the snow and ice....just joking, it's sunny here in Vancouver....but Alberta can be nasty. Good luck dear.