Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Starting treatment today

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
      Good luck Claudia! Be sure and keep us posted on how you are doing!

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Claudia Kane
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2002
        First shot night went well....did the shot about 8 went to sleep about 10 and slept until 3:30 when I woke up with a mild headache and achy, stiff neck....slight nausua...but feel okay now....just tired, but figure that is probably from the fact that I have been awake since 3:30...guess I will have to learn to nap.
        Thanks to all who sent their thoughts my way.
        Aloha,
        Claudia