re: problems getting prescriptions filled

  • runabout_104
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Yes, I had problems getting mine filled too.It's mostly wasn't from
      the dr's office, but they did play a part, but then again they cdn't
      stay on the phone all day with my ins company trying to get it
      straightened out. I had to do it all myself and it was a hassel and
      they wanted to keep transfering me to someone else until after about
      the 5th person @ the ins company, I put my foot down and said NO,
      this is it, You have to help. Luckily, I got someone who stayed with
      me all day. Yes, all day in getting things worked out. I am afraid
      you will have to do much of it yourself and be ready to get your
      patience tried as I was.I finally got it straightened out but thought
      for sure I was going to have to go on the list because of the
      insurance's b.s. Good Luck P.S. my co-payment for shot and pills
      were 35.00 each. 25.00 per week sounds a bit stiff, but still, look @
      the price. Is anything ever going to be done about this in the near
      future? Are these life saving drugs always going to be this
      expensive. Only the rich without insurance could afford this. cher