Claudia

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hi, you begin your medicine October 3. I wish you the best of luck. I will go
      the first of October to get my viral load report. My enzymes and all the
      tests look good. I am very tired though. Everytime I turn around I am taking
      the medicine. I find planning things to do that are fun, no matter how tired
      I am helps my mind a lot. Looking forward to the future. One day this will
      all be in the past.
      Donna