Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] problems getting prescription filled?

  • Mscue40@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hi, I am on week 18! I got to switch my shot night from Friday to Sunday
      night. That way I hope to be able to begin work part time on a Thursday or
      Saturday. I feel the best a couple of days before I take my shot again.
      I pay $35 per prescription, I get the medicine through the mail. I also have
      BC, BS.
      There is a waiting list for the medicine. Scherling should have a number
      just for you. Did anyone talk to you about this?
      Sincerely,
      Donna