Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine Oxygen-ozon...

  • Mzgee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      NO NO NO......don't try this! I also was given a bottle of Aloe Vera to
      drink along with a photo copied article of it's healing powers in HCV. This
      stuff is a load of crap!!!!!! I, for one, wouldn't try anything that has not
      been substaniated. If this was a cure for HCV, I'm sure the medical
      community EVERYWHERE would be touting it. luv, gee