Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] claudine

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2002
      Hi Willem,
      I don't know where to begin! I get my info from too many different
      places. I'm on several mailing lists, and I get the info from there,
      Hepatitits Neighborhood lists trials that are ongoing.
      http://www.priorityneighborhoods.com/ You can find listings at
      Acurian Clinical Trial http://www.acurian.com/patient/
      Some I read about in business news of the pharmaceutical industries.
      You can sometimes go to the drug company web sites to see if they
      have drugs in studies, and call or write them. Call doctors in your
      area to see if they know of any clinical trials or studies. Even if
      they aren't participating they will usually know if someone else in
      the area is! If you call a hospital, be sure and call the right
      department, and make sure you speak with someone IN CHARGE. They may
      be the only people who know anything about any studies being
      considered. Sometimes I see info posted on bulletin boards and copy
      and post it here. Sometimes other people tell me about them, or my
      doctor - although I haven't seen him for a while now. From many
      places! If you are looking into something that is "alternative" then
      you would have to look in other places I'm sure. You very seldom see
      any real clinical trials going on for herbs or any type of
      non-traditional medical treatments. I wish I could give you more
      specific info, but I don't have just one source! Sorry!
      Claudine
      I hve a question:You send us soo much info on HCV,thanks,but

      http://sbc.yahoo.com