Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] Fwd: (no subject) for Alley Pat

  • Patricia Jean
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2002
      Anne, I'm lost. Sorry :)

      alley

      "The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the
      manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words,
      you can control the people who must use the words."
      (Philip K.Dick)

      My goof! I forgot I had to retype it to get it to you. Sorry about that.
      It was an article on the various ways that rosecea can affect your hands,
      depending on what kind of chemicals you've dipped them into during your life
      time. In my case, that includes everything from sulfuric acid to absolute
      alcohol. I'll see if I can't retrieve that and do a cut and paste.
      LOL,