Re: [GIWorld-Hepatitis] A soldier honored

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2002
      In a message dated 9/15/2002 10:12:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, csean@...
      writes:

      > Amen Anne....nothing more need be said.....perfectly stated.

      Thank you Carol, and Tat for passing on what Eddie wrote.....much better said
      than I could have.
      Now, my Capricorn nature has taken back over. So group let's pull together
      here. Scarlett needs some help. Her address is Scarlett Dickson, 203
      Westwood Dr. Warner Robins, GA. 31088. She is left with Connie's funeral
      debt because SSDI never came through with the lump sum payment. Now, of
      course, they won't. Timing in life is everything. I don't have a lot to
      spare, but I'm sending Scarlett a check today as a donation toward whatever
      expenses need to be covered. If all of us send a little something, I'm sure
      it will help. It certainly can't hurt.
      connie gave a lot to us. Let's open our hearts and purses and give share a
      little with her.
      Love and health to all,